Delhi High Court (DHC) has released DJS Admit Card 2022 at delhihighcourt.nic.in. Candidates can check adit card link, exam pattern, procedure to download Delhi Judicial Service Admit Card and Other Details Here.
DJS Admit Card 2022
Delhi Judicial Service or DJS Admit Card 2022 has been uploaded by Delhi High Court (DHC) on 20 April 2022 on its website. Applicants can now download Delhi Judicial Service Admit Card 2022 by visiting the official website i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in or directly through Delhi Judicial Service DJS Admit Card Link provided here.
How to Download DJS Admit Card 2022 ?
- Go to the official website of DHC then ‘Public Notice’ and then ‘Job Opening’.
- Click on ‘PDF’ link given against ‘Download Admit Card For Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination – 2022.’
- Now, visit ‘https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/highcourtdjse2022/Highcourt2022DJSEAdmitCard.aspx’
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Download Delhi Judicial Service Exam Admit Card
DJS Exam will be held on 24 April 2022 (Sunday) from 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam Pattern
The Preliminary Examination will be a screening test of qualifying nature and will consist of one paper of multiple-choice questions on:
- Topics – In the preliminary examination questions on general legal knowledge and aptitude of the candidate, candidate’s power of expression, flair in English, knowledge of objective type legal problems and their solutions covering The Constitution of India; The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; The Indian Penal Code; The Indian Contract Act, 1872; The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008; The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; The Specific Relief Act, 1963; The Limitation Act, 1963; The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 and The Commercial Courts Act, 2015 will be included.
- Total Marks – 200
- Qualifying Marks: 60% for general category and 55% for reserved categories, i.e., Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and eligible categories of Persons with Disabilities.
- Negative Marking – 25% negative marking
Candidates who would qualify this exam will be called the mains exam of 850 marks followed by viva voce of 150 marks. Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2022 is being conducted to fill up 123 vacancies.
What is Delhi Judicial Service Admit Card Link ?
What is Delhi Judicial Service Exam Date ?
24 April 2022
Is Delhi Judicial Service Exam Admit Card Released ?
रोमांचक गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश