RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Notification Released on rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for 43 vacancies. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
RSMSSB junior instructor Vacancy 2022
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur (RSMSSB) has reopened the online application window for recruitment to the post of Junior Instructor (Adv. No. 06/2016) dated 16 Sept 2016. The candidates will be able to submit applications online from 12 to 27 April 2022. However, the last date for submitting the application fee is 27 April 2022.
- Commencement of online registration of application: 12 April 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 27 April 2022
- Last date for printing your application: 31 Dec 2022
- Closure for online fee payment: 27-Apr-2022
- Closure for fee payment at kiosk: 27-Apr-2022
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||District / Tehsil||Total Post||GENERAL||ST||SC||OBC-NON CREAMY||SBC-NON CREAMY||SAHARIA||MBC-NON CREAMY|
|COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT||All||49||22||7||8||10||2||0||0|
|WORKSHOP CALCULATION AND SCIENCE||All||39||5||13||12||8||1||0||0|
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Instructor – Candidate must be 12th pass with Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Board. Candidates can check official notification for more details.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Junior Instructor – 20 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 27 April 2022. After submission of the online application, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For Gen/ OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/–
- For OBC Non-Creamy layer/MBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ BPL Candidates: Rs. 250/-
What is the qualification required for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022?
12th passed plus diploma in Engineering.
What is the last date of the online application date for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022?
27 April 2022.
What is the starting date of the online application date for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022?
12 April 2022.
How many vacancies will be recruited for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2022?
रोमांचक गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश